Here are some trivia questions for Blogpoints. 1 point each unless noted otherwise:
- Who are you trying to reach if you call 867-5309? (3 points)
- Who were the two members of Wham? (2 points)
- What WWF manager appeared in Cyndi Lauper's video Girls Just Wanna Have Fun?
- What band recorded True?
- Who burned a picture of Pope John Paul II when appearing as the musical guest on Saturday Night Live?
Pink Floyd's The Wall:
- What song appears on the album, but not in the theatrical release of the film? (2 points)
- What songs appear in the film, but not on the album? (2 points)
- What song's lyrics is 'Pink' writing when the school teacher reads his 'poetry' to the class?
- Who directed the film, and what two other music related films has he directed? (3 points)
- What artist provided the animation and a lot of the set pieces for the tour?
Lyrics: For these questions I give some lyrics, you name the artist, song and album for one point each.
- Would you like to say something before you leave
Perhaps you'd care to state exactly how you feel
We said good-bye before we said hello
I hardly even like you, I shouldn't care at all
We met just six hours ago, the music was too loud
- Dig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of your body covers me
Can you my darling...can you picture this?
- I saw teenage girls like gaudy moths
A classrooms shabby butterflies
Flirt in the glow of stranded telephone boxes;
Planning white lace weddings from smeared hearts and token proclamations,
Rolled from stolen lipsticks across the razored webs of glass
Sharing cigarettes with experience
With her giggling jealous confidantes,
She faithfully traces his name
With quick bitten fingernails
Through the tears of condensation
That’ll cry through the night
As the glancing headlights of the last bus
Kiss adolescence goodbye