Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Another Brick in the Wall pt. 2

Congratulations to my friend, and former co-worker, Vish, who recently scored an amazing 760 on his GMATs! Just to put that in perspective, the test is out of 800 and a score of 720 is normally in the 96-99th percentile!

He is applying to a bunch of the best business schools in the US (Wharton, Harvard, Dartmouth, MIT, ...) and has asked me to submit a couple of recommendation letters which I'm more than happy to do.

Good luck in getting in to the school of your choice Vish - and remember the recommendation when you're pulling in the big bucks!

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
Teacher, leave those kids alone.
Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone!
All in all its just another brick in the wall.
All in all youre just another brick in the wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks James!!! And also thanks for agreeing to do my letters of recommendation.
Regarding the big bucks - If I get into the school of my choice this year, I am looking at two years of being poor and living on instant noodles. After which I graduate with about a 100k in loans. :)